Skip to content
- Launch the Run command window. To do this press the Windows key and R on the keyboard.
- Type ‘regedit’ into the command field and click ‘Ok’.
- Click ‘Yes’ when prompted by UAC.
- The Registry Editor window is now opened.
- Navigate the following path:
- In the right hand pane of ‘Advanced’ key and look for a DWORD ‘Start_JumpListItems’. If it does not exist ‘right click’ on the??’Advanced’ key then ‘New’ > ‘DWORD (32-bit) value’, rename ‘New Value #1′ to??’Start_JumpListItems’
- Double-click on ‘Start_JumpListItems’ to open its Edit, Select (Click) the radio button ‘Decimal’ and enter a number between 0 to 60. (I recommend 30)
- Click the ‘OK’ button of the Edit window to save the changes. Note: you may need to reboot the system before the changes take effect.